Saturday, January 2, 2010

Never Cross A Girl With A Blog

I finally heard from the "no action" guy last night. It just so happened I was on a date. When I checked my texts while my date was in the restroom, V's name popped up with an apology. Two weeks late. What does it say about me that I'm willing to overlook his quirks in order to see him again? Can "inconsiderate" be considered a quirk? Let's say, for now, that it can.

My new experience for the day was fogging up the window of T's car while it sat in the driveway of my sister's home. That doesn't really happen in Manhattan. But it did with V. Of course, it was in HIS car which would be double-parked outside my building. My first date with V was a revelation. I'm not going to recount the whole story here, because I've already written about it in another forum. Will it be enough to say that date became the stick by which I measure all others?

This is a guy who knows how to date. Which of course must mean he does plenty of it. That's okay. I don't want to marry him. But I would love for him to teach a class or something. I have a list of guys I'd like to enroll. I am NOT including last night's guy on that list. Yet. And not only because I made the mistake of giving him this url.

2 comments:

  1. I think I skipped a page... where do i find out who 'no action' guy is? or what kind of action he is eschewing... hm.? am i just woefully out of the loop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. refer to dec. 15. and it's the actiony kind of action.

    ReplyDelete