Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On The Mend

Disaster averted. I honestly started thinking about all the horrible diseases I could have contracted. And I wasn't looking forward to that kind of doctor's visit. But I woke up this morning to sunshine and a less painful throat. BIG improvement over yesterday.

So motivated was I that sheets were changed, dirty clothes were laundered, floors were vacuumed. Hope was restored.

And then I heard from my boring date from Sunday. Asking me out again. Clockwork. I have an actual, honest-to-goodness excuse for not being able to meet him tomorrow night. Now to figure out my next move. I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing to hang out with him again, he's perfectly nice. But he suggested our second date be in his home. It's not that I'm worried about him trying anything, just about sending him the wrong message. As in, "I like you and want to hang out at your house.". Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment