Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Someone I love very much decided to start a blog, partially (I like to think) inspired by mine. This particular blog is private, closed to anyone but the author. And I think it's a fantastic idea. 

Writing down my thoughts and feelings has been good for me. Forcing myself to write down my thoughts and feelings everyday has been even better for me. It's made me stop and think about what's on my mind. The process of committing it to (virtual) paper serves as a way of getting that stuff that's IN my head, OUT of it. Even if no one were to read about that stuff, at least it takes a load off my mind.

That's why I'm glad this loved one of mine took the step s/he did. Nobody should live inside his or her head. Certainly not as much as I used to. Or as much as I think the newest star in the blogosphere sky does. So, welcome! And keep on bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment