Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snooki Revisited

Oh, my poor, little Snookers. Can't find a date and getting rejected by the boy on whom she's been crushing. (Make that SEVERAL boys.) Unlucky in love; I feel for her. 

My current boy situation:

-blown off by a seemingly decent guy who seemed to like me.

-pursued by a man who is possibly inappropriate in several ways, but enjoying it.

-pursued by a man who is possibly too young for me and, for some reason, not enjoying it so much.

-appreciating the fun I had last night while realizing I may very likely never hear from my date again.

-readying myself for a date tomorrow night with a man who uses the word "basically" with alarming frequency. C says it's a deal breaker, but I'm gonna give him a go.

-crushing (still. always?) on B, although he could very well have forgotten I exist.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. hey lady. where do you get all these dates? where are you now anyhow? crushing is fun, but gets old really fast, i always thought. obsession is not really that good for the complexion... complex, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my sources. and you're right about the crush.

    i'm in massachusetts again; up for another visit?

    ReplyDelete