Wednesday, January 6, 2010

They Can't All Be Gems

This whole day has been spent on my computer, getting very little done. Jobs were applied for, boys were flirted with, cousins were consulted, V was heard from (I won't be seeing him this weekend, either. Sigh.), new music was downloaded. I even got dressed before 10am. But I'm not feeling terribly inspired.

C (as well as K and the other C) think I need to start another blog, under a different name, where I can write about some things I don't feel comfortable discussing here.  There have been times I've censored myself a bit, thinking about my youngest reader (yet another C). And I DO have a few things on my mind that I just don't want everyone reading. 

So, this is the point I'm at right now. I've been proud of openness here. Anyone who knew me two years ago knows what an accomplishment this is for me. While my mother may not be comfortable with the level of sharing, I do think she appreciates how beneficial it's been for me. However, I'm beginning to come around to the notion of taking back a bit of my privacy. At least on some topics. Sharing (and shocking) is still too much fun for me.

2 comments:

  1. I am inspired by your daily posting. I am trying to just get once a week, and am already about to fail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard!!!! notice i post at damn near midnight every night; i'm waiting for something post-worthy to happen!

    ReplyDelete